2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if anybody already posted something on this if so please direct me there. But I was wondering if anybody here knew what it means on this website that you (Need enable first). If somebody could help please let me know , im tired of the stock running lights need to change these asap. Thanks

Here's the link to what im talking about
2014 and up Mazda3 Mazda6 9005 LED Daytime Running Light Kit

·
Registered
720 Posts
The DRLs are the LED strip above the lights. These appear to bypass the strip and use the high beam cone as the DRLs. It seems that would also eliminate your ability to use the high beams.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The DRLs are the LED strip above the lights. These appear to bypass the strip and use the high beam cone as the DRLs. It seems that would also eliminate your ability to use the high beams.
Running strip? My car doesn't have that I have the iTouring so my lights are the yellow kind not the bi-xenon ones. Sadly /:

·
Registered
14 Posts
These will work fine only as DRL. They do not serve as highbeams however (not enough light output). As for the "need enable first" I believe that only means that you must have the DRLs enabled (as some people choose to disable them) in order for these to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts