2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda 3 Premium Plus Turbo
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roof was wrapped in black PPF,( entire front end already wrapped in clear PPF), Cross bars are wrapped in black vinyl and Yakima 46” wind deflector are all on. Came together pretty good. Decided to take some Last minute pics. better ones to follow once I get some good weekend weather.

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Nice! Can't wait to see more pics. Smart to PPF the roof with a rack. Are you also using extra protection for the fairing rubber feet? They'll eat thru the PPF eventually.

Wondering if the black PPF roof would be noticeable on a machine gray car. Mind if I ask how much just the roof PPF costs?

Congrats, looks great!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nothing showing.
Thanks for the heads up
Nice! Can't wait to see more pics. Smart to PPF the roof with a rack. Are you also using extra protection for the fairing rubber feet? They'll eat thru the PPF eventually.

Wondering if the black PPF roof would be noticeable on a machine gray car. Mind if I ask how much just the roof PPF costs?

Congrats, looks great!
1. The black PPF was installed for $600 (PPF is more expensive than standard vinyl).
2. Using additional small circles of clear PPF under the fairing feet. Only takes about 5 min to install/remove the racks if you want them on/off as well you get ditch molding covers when you purshase the new moldings.
3. The black should still look great on the machine grey without it being too much.
Thanks for the compliments, still a few more things to do.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Looks like we have the same Taste! Still waiting on the Roof Rack to come in. But our cars will have very similar setup! Great work!

Here is mine now. Still waiting for the following parts:
1. Windows Defector
2. Roof Rack

Future Upgrades:
1. Rims
2. Exhaust
3. Lower Springs

HeeXtreme_Full.jpg

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,277 Posts
Adding this on?
I haven't seen this on many cars
2014-2020 Mazda 6 & 2014-2018 Mazda 3 Moonroof Air Deflector Genuine OEM - Mazda 0000-8P-L45

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like we have the same Taste! Still waiting on the Roof Rack to come in. But our cars will have very similar setup! Great work!

Here is mine now. Still waiting for the following parts:
1. Windows Defector
2. Roof Rack

Future Upgrades:
1. Rims
2. Exhaust
3. Lower Springs

View attachment 281791
Haha true.

Thanks, I’ve done..
1. 20% tint
2. OEM Window Vents
3. OEM Dealer installed appearance package, skirts, lip, spoilers and rear lower bumper defuser.
4. PPF on entire Front of vehicle , (forward of doors)
5. Black PPF entire roof
6. Roof rails and ditch molding ( black vinyl wrapped cross bars)
7. Custom made rock guards
8. Underglow ambient lighting (under seats and under dash and dash usb)
9. Yakima 46” wind visor

next:
1. 225/40 19r on 8j rim with 45 offset or 225/45 19r on 8j with 50-55 offset. (Still measuring and deciding.
2. Slotted rotors and brake upgrades
3. Exterior Underglow lighting
4. Some debadging/badge modifications and small vinyl work

Possible...Awd dyno and tune/performance modifications. No rush definitely happy at this point.
Adding this on?
I haven't seen this on many cars
2014-2020 Mazda 6 & 2014-2018 Mazda 3 Moonroof Air Deflector Genuine OEM - Mazda 0000-8P-L45

View attachment 281799
I would have to say… Definitely no. It just seems way too bulky for my taste.

but to each his own.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Haha true.

Thanks, I’ve done..
1. 20% tint
2. OEM Window Vents
3. OEM Dealer installed appearance package, skirts, lip, spoilers and rear lower bumper defuser.
4. PPF on entire Front of vehicle , (forward of doors)
5. Black PPF entire roof
6. Roof rails and ditch molding ( black vinyl wrapped cross bars)
7. Custom made rock guards
8. Underglow ambient lighting (under seats and under dash and dash usb)
9. Yakima 46” wind visor

next:
1. 225/40 19r on 8j rim with 45 offset or 225/45 19r on 8j with 50-55 offset. (Still measuring and deciding.
2. Slotted rotors and brake upgrades
3. Exterior Underglow lighting
4. Some debadging/badge modifications and small vinyl work

Possible...Awd dyno and tune/performance modifications. No rush definitely happy at this point.

I would have to say… Definitely no. It just seems way too bulky for my taste.

but to each his own.
I was also researching Rotors and Calipers and nothing is yet available for the 2021's. The only ones I know that will fit our Car is the AP Racing CP9040 but they are hard to find.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like all of Mazda's OEM Accessories. It is nice because you can still use the Sunroof when it is raining. It also looks decent IMO when paired with the Window Deflectors.
True, I tend to tilt my sunroof more often in a light rain vs sliding it open. Just personal preferences. Besides once you do it I’ll know how it looks!! 😝 Can’t go wrong the 3 looks good to start.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts