2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello. I live in Burnaby. Just got a 2013 Mazda3 GS Touring 6MT (White) back in August. I'm not new to Mazdas tho, I was an active member on mx6.com when i was younger; fairly experienced with mods.

i'm male over 30, paying $171/month for insurance. i'm under the impression that if you are a male of 20 something, there is usually a testosterone tax involved when buying car insurance.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hello. I live in Burnaby. Just got a 2013 Mazda3 GS Touring 6MT (White) back in August. I'm not new to Mazdas tho, I was an active member on mx6.com when i was younger; fairly experienced with mods.

i'm male over 30, paying $171/month for insurance. i'm under the impression that if you are a male of 20 something, there is usually a testosterone tax involved when buying car insurance.
Yup. I think they would call it a liability tax. Stats probably proves this wrong though.

·
Registered
779 Posts
2012 Mazda GS-SKY Sport AT and 2012 Mazda GS-SKY Sedan MT both Aluminum Silver in color on the East coast. Shediac, New Brunswick. Traded my Jeep Wrangler and a Mazda 2 for them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hello all,
I'm from Calgary, Alberta
Got my 2008.5 Mazda 3 Hatch Galaxy Grey Mica in May and loving it!!
Done a few mods to it already and planning for some more....unfortunatley time and money plays a factor.

·
Registered
276 Posts
wow i dont think i've done this yet...
I'm Mauricio from Downey, CA
Got my 2012 MZ3 about a month ago and love the way it drives! can't wait to go to meets and meet other mazda drivers!
So far I have plastidipped emblems, tint, custom LED lights in head lights and bumper that came with the car, CS LED kit, and the CS SRI!
Rims/Tires are on the way!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
wow i dont think i've done this yet...
I'm Mauricio from Downey, CA
Got my 2012 MZ3 about a month ago and love the way it drives! can't wait to go to meets and meet other mazda drivers!
So far I have plastidipped emblems, tint, custom LED lights in head lights and bumper that came with the car, CS LED kit, and the CS SRI!
Rims/Tires are on the way!
LOL that's because this is a thread for Canadians! :rolleyes 1:

·
Registered
276 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Antonio and I am from Toronto. I recently purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 sport GS in Snowflake white. I am new to Mazda after coming over from my 2008 Honda Civic SI Coupe that I got into an accident with at the end of January.

It is very nice to meet you all.

Regards,

Antonio

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Hello everyone,

My name is Antonio and I am from Toronto. I recently purchased a 2014 Mazda 3 sport GS in Snowflake white. I am new to Mazda after coming over from my 2008 Honda Civic SI Coupe that I got into an accident with at the end of January.

It is very nice to meet you all.

Regards,

Antonio
I know this is late but welcome Antonio!!! Love our cars in white!

101 - 120 of 134 Posts