2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 134 Posts

·
TM3 Member
105 Posts
from the GTA.

On TM3, but joined here for some specific info and to get rid of the annoying 'view limit exceeded' notice (hitting cahced view became too tiring as well lol).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Edmonton 2012 Mazda3 Sport Skyactiv Indigo

Hi all. New to the group and 1st time Mazda owner here. Purchased with Leather package and moonroof. Getting tint done on rear 7 windows next week along with 3M protection at Ziebart. Was considering sound barrier undercoat until I realized that I have some undercoat and lots of plastic underneath and in the wheel wells already.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! New here but I bought my 2010 Mazda 3 brand new in December of 2010. I'm in Ottawa, Ontario. Found this site when I started searching for a problem I'm having. Getting a clicking noise from the climate control system. If I have the setting on recirculate I don't get the clicking but when I set it to fresh air, the clicking comes on for about 10-12 seconds before stopping. Found a few threads where people are having this problem so its certainly not unique to me. Very aggravating though. Doesn't seem to be any one solution to it. Some people link it to the cabin filters and I guess I am due to have those changed. Some people are blaming leaves or other debris clogging up the fan. Guess I won't know until I take it in.

Dave

·
Registered
11 Posts
New here as well, had to join to stop seeing guest views exceeded......I got a '12 mazdaspeed 3 sliver with 19' konig rims, lowered on springs only and few other mods.....I'm in Van city!

·
Squats nd Oats
628 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
from southern ontario

hey all canadian mz3 owners!! what up!!
any1 else live near windsor or chatham??

·
Registered
29 Posts
There definitely is quite a price jump here from the MZ3 to the MS3, and for those who want the MS3 but don't have a good discount on insurance yet, get crazy rates. For my GT, i pay $270 a month, and that's just leisure insurance. I don't even want to think about how expensive insurance on the Mazdaspeed would be for me.
funny i have 2011 mz3gt i pay 223 a month full coverage, my insurance quoted me exact same for ms3. i was only 24 when i got the quotes aswell, when i turned 25 insurance went to 170 a month
(went with mz3 because i needed a sunroof, and i got a good deal on her)

·
Registered
356 Posts
For my i touring 2012 Mz3 I pay $90 a month full coverage with $250 deductible ....maybe its because I am 29 though....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
67 Posts
For my i touring 2012 Mz3 I pay $90 a month full coverage with $250 deductible ....maybe its because I am 29 though....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App
Also has A LOT to do with location. Being a soldier 24 with full coverage on my truck I only paid 80 a month hen moved back to DE and it jumped to 164 just for the area :(

Bought the Mazda and now I'm paying 136 a month full coverage ...had it quoted, for back in al again it drops to 48 lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
28 Posts
Windsor, Ontario here.

Bought my 2010 Mazda 3s GT in November of 2010 from Motion Mazda Orangeville. Starting my mods now. Love how this car drives! Weeeeuuu

81 - 100 of 134 Posts