2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1011 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey Guys,
Knowing that most of you aren't from Philly (where I was born and raised), I would like to invite you guys to attend our ***MONTHLY*** Rita Italian Ice meet, located here:

Rita's
403 N. Pacific Coast Highway, Suite 101
Redondo Beach, California 90277

This meet has been officially held for over a year now, and we hold it EVERY FIRST THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH. This event is not weather-permitting, since they have an underground parking garage. Also, the above-ground and below-ground parking offer excellent light, the parking lot is normally free when we meet, and the local police have never bothered us (since we are a respectful group).

A few notes, if you plan on attending:
1.) NO BURNOUTS
2,) NO REVVING ENGINES
3.) BE RESPECTFUL OF EACH PERSON'S VEHICLE (e.g. not taunting, making fun of, trashing, etc.)

There is a reason this meet made it to the year mark, and the attendance is growing. So if you want to have a good time, head on down.

***NOTE*** To get the most up-to-date information, do not rely on this OP and kindly locate yourself to the end of the thread.

Here is the website and the menu if you are curious:

Rita?s Franchise Company - Cool Treats - Menu

Dan

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump...got some people that are interested in going...most likely going to be there around 8-810...they close at 9

If you are interested in coming, just head on over...there should be room in the parking lot at that time, at least I would assume :)

Dan

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A breeze...the parking lot was pretty full but there were a bunch of spots facing the streets (at least 10 in a row) that were available that Mike and I parked in...I don't see it being a problem having some more people come...also, the ones in Santa Monica and Burbank won't be opening for at least two more months so Redondo is the closest...if anyone wants to tag along with Sublime and I on Sunday let one of us know, or just show up...tentative time would be 2 PM so we can grab some lunch and then get some Rita's :)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tasty. I've been thinking about his all morning. You guys going to hit Smash Burger then Rita's?

oh mannnnnnnn that look's amazing...knew you'd like it!

Totally down to hit Smash Burger then Rita's...wanna do that? Waiting on Sublime to get back on here...if so, what time is good for you guys? I am free all day Saturday :tongue:

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No worries...we can totally do this Sunday seeing as Sublime has that thing going on and you are working...let's plan on doing in then, so maybe around 3 or 4 would be best for me since I have to drop a friend off in the Valley

1 - 20 of 1011 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.