1,841 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
353 Posts
This is a really useful tool online for Mazdas: https://www.mazdausa.com/owners/how-to-use-my-mazda

You can select your year and model. Select the owners manual and go to near the back of it, and I think it tells you how to replace the fog light bulbs. Think you remove a panel below the fog lights and get at the bulbs that way, rather than behind the plastic wheel surround for the front light bulbs. This is the way it is on the Miata, which has a special small manual showing this in the Miata section.

Ralph

·
Registered
65 Posts
I saw great gains upgrading my low and high beams, but upgrading my fog light bulbs was a total waste of money due to the reflector design.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I saw great gains upgrading my low and high beams,
Did you go to HIR bulbs, higher wattage, +120/+130s, or what?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I saw great gains upgrading my low and high beams, but upgrading my fog light bulbs was a total waste of money due to the reflector design.
How did you "upgrade"? Im looking for better but don't want to put HID in reflector

·
Registered
101 Posts
I bought some H9s to stick into my low beams and they are much better than the H11 Long Lifes. The fogs are the same H11LLs, so it seems the H9 might make them decent. The big problem being the reflector's small diameter, though.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts