2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I'm about to do the USB/Aux Hub retrofit for Android Auto / Car Play in my 2014 Mazda 3. My USB Module currently sits in the center console armrest, because I have a CD Player in the dash. However when I'm going to be having to connect my phone for AA/CP I want to avoid having a cable through the center past the shift knob to my phone holder.

I see that models without the CD Player have the USB module sitting in its place instead. Since I'm going to be ripping apart the console anyways when doing the retrofit, I wanted to remove the CD Player in the same step. When comparing the dash side by side, I believe that the trim/cradle of the CD player has the same size as the USB one.

CD Player: 006.JPG

USB module: 2017-Mazda-Mazda3-Sedan-Sport-4dr-Sedan-Photo-4.jpg

So the question is, does anyone have the part number or a link to the USB module trim piece?

Thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I feel like I found the part behind the trim piece itself here:

BJS7-64-32X or BHN1-64-32X

But if you look at the schematic the trim piece in front of it doesn't even have a number assigned to it and I can't find it anywhere.

Edit:

Seems like I'd have to buy the whole front console, like this. Can anyone confirm?

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,277 Posts
Hi,
are you finished it?
Whitch parts I need?
You have a photo?
I have Mazda 3 BN 2018 with electronic brake and CD player.
Please, contact me on second email [email protected]
Thanks
Paul
That centre trim piece only comes in two configurations CD or No Cd / Mex / Japan and no parts can be purchased within it separately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts