2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!
Thanks guys! Set navigation, but now there was a question with a subscription to traffic congestion. After activation, the subscription is valid for two months. How can I extend this period?

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
I've never heard of this subscription before. But then again I just have the base model with a Nav card from eBay installed. Is this something that's offered on the higher trims?

I just use Google Maps to take a look at the traffic congestion. That or the HD Radio Traffic Map.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the answer! I wanted to clarify - and which tweak can I use to extend the subscription period? Thank you!

·
Registered
302 Posts
to clarify, if you want to extend the original subscription, there are no alternatives to "mazda tollbox", if you do not want to pay and want to enjoy an up-to-date navigation directly on the screen of your car, I only see the AIO twweak android auto. But keep in mind the fact that it is not an official application and take the time to read to know what you made (compatible version, possible problems ect ...) :wink2:

·
Registered
70 Posts
I don't understand why you'd want to use a service that is sub-par. Install AA and have real time traffic updates and lifetime map updates.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts