5,839 Posts
remove rear bumper and each has one screw holding them thats all

Reactions: snoop sizzle

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
was hoping the answer didn't involve removing bumper. i'm lazy

e-hug
Well I never tried by going under and seeing if you could possibly but I'm pretty sure the foam insert on the crash bar blocks it

·
Registered
178 Posts
Oh Well

Well that stinks, why not make the rear fogs work from the factory. Oh well I guess I will not be doing that mod. I have good luck taking things apart but never getting them back.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Well that stinks, why not make the rear fogs work from the factory. Oh well I guess I will not be doing that mod. I have good luck taking things apart but never getting them back.
Its not hard actually. Just like taking off the front bumper but with a few extra steps. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Which LEDs are those? They look nice and bright. I've been meaning to pick some up and attach it to this relay to use them as tails, turns, and brakes:

Curt Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring for Mazda 3 2010 - C56011
They're Corksport. They come with everything needed to wire how you like.

When parking lights off:
-When you brake they turn on with your brake lights
-When you use turn signal or hazard lights they flash with your turn signals
When parking lights on:
- they turn on and stay on

·
zoom freakin' zoom
613 Posts
Which LEDs are those? They look nice and bright. I've been meaning to pick some up and attach it to this relay to use them as tails, turns, and brakes:

Curt Custom Fit Vehicle Wiring for Mazda 3 2010 - C56011
CS like velez said. Install was straight forward and pretty easy. I did it without breaking any plastic clips. :) lol. Wiring to the brake lights can be done but requires minor drilling in the trunk to run the wire.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts