2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a 2014 MAZDA3 GS MODEL Sedan (Non-Bose).

I've searched and I can't find any information (even in the 10,000+ page service manual) on how to remove the small plastic panel which contains the TSC, TPS, etc sensor switches below and to the left of the steering wheel.

I have a "remote" gain knob for the sub output on my amp and would love to use one of the empty tabs (5 of the 6 are empty) to install the attenuation rotary knob.

I've managed to get the lower dash off and was 1/2 successful getting the plastic tab cluster panel (with the TSC, TPS, etc) off. There were two small latches/clips on the top that I was able to disengage, but there's something on the bottom that's locking it in.

Any advice would be most appeciated!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Argh! I just figured it out myself! I thought I skimmed through every part of that manual. I guess over overlooked page 6064!

I managed to get it out and unfortunately, for the knob, it's not very useful. The only space is the blank plate to the left (not one of the tabs) but there's a small IC behind it and the IC for the attenuation knob is too deep.

I Need to figure out where to integrate this knob!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts