2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests, I will be relocating to the Pittsburgh area next Saturday for work. I got a job offer and part of it was 30 days of company paid housing while I search for accommodations of my own.

I was wondering if there were any locals on here that could suggest where to look for apartments and where to steer clear from. I have through February 19th to find a place of my own. My budget is around $750 per month ($800 per month max).

If anyone has any suggestions, they are greatly appreciated seeing as I know nothing about the area :blush 1:

Thanks!

Mike

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in SouthSide

I love it here...it's hard to find a nice place but I have a pretty good one with a private parking spot behind the house

You can walk to bars on Carson Street and stuff and lots of awesome places to eat too. The area looks sketchy but it's really just a really old neighborhood....been here for almost a year and never any problems

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hi folks. I just accepted a job offer in Pittsburgh, and looks like I'll be moving within a month. I'll be working downtown, so I would love suggestions on areas to look at, and areas to avoid. Preferably something close to public transport, and if at all possible, leads on temporary housing arrangement while I look for a place.

Just like @Frnchplayr15, I need a place to crash :)

I am a 26 year old single male, if that helps any.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.