2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Sounds like a plan but how do you get to this parkade at the u of r

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
There's two and I want to figure out which one is better, one you have to pay for how long you're going to stay ahead of time and another you pay when you leave which is what we'd want but there's always a parking guy or something talking to the cars that go in there so I'm gunna ask what that's all about! They're very simple to get to though!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
To sum it up though, you drive down Wascana Parkway until you get to Kramer Boulevard/ University Drive South (I'm not sure which shows up on Wascana Parkway) And then you make one of two left turns depending on which one we go to! I'll let you know which one! Or we could meet up in an easier spot and then drive from there! That sounds like a better idea!!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Now that I think of it when coming towards the university, just past Wascana Parkway going east make the first right into a parking lot! I'll post a picture of where you just go from google maps!!

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Well this is the image where we'll all meet before going to the parkade!! Just drive along the side that is bracketed until you see me or anybody else just to make it easy!

I hope you can all see it and understand it!

·
I'm bored as hell
36 Posts
sorry guys I have to pass for today meet, still not feeling 100%. You guys have fun don't do anything crazy lol I'll hand out sticker for the next meet :thumbup 1:

61 - 80 of 82 Posts