2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
My work is all over regina. I go to places to fix there freezers coolers furances air conditioning so I dont know were ill be so I may be late thats all. Ill just try to cut out a couple hours early if not busy my work is flexible like that.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So it's going to be -30 or so on Friday so obviously we won't be standing around our cars the whole time hahaha by my thoughts tim's would be a good place to park our cars and meet! Or somewhere else with enough parking to park beside eachother and have a table for us!

·
Registered
261 Posts
I don't know Regina that well. I'll leave the location to you if that's alright.

I didn't expect this week to be quite this cold.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
[QUO TE=Deftmetal;660769]Not so far. We have indoor work, but the materials haven't shown up yet. The indoor stuff will most likely show up once its warm out.

Tools start breaking at -25°[/QUOTE]

That's a solid reason to stop working outside!

·
Registered
261 Posts
[QUO TE=Deftmetal;660769]Not so far. We have indoor work, but the materials haven't shown up yet. The indoor stuff will most likely show up once its warm out.

Tools start breaking at -25°

That's a solid reason to stop working outside![/QUOTE]

No one even argues unless there is an urgent repair. That rarely happens.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I may or may not have gotten us another person for our meet!! Depends if he throws out my note on his car.... hahahah I hope he reads it! Now all I get to do is wait for his text...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
So I may or may not have gotten us another person for our meet!! Depends if he throws out my note on his car.... hahahah I hope he reads it! Now all I get to do is wait for his text...
Ha, that's a great idea, I'm gonna start putting notes on the Mazda's I see here around Calgary..

1 - 20 of 82 Posts