2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Redline Goods group buy

12K views 85 replies 12 participants last post by  MikeOfAllTrades 
#1 · (Edited)
Redline Goods

There's a group buy going on on another forum. It's for MAZDA 3 shift boot source - RedlineGoods shift boots leather products. A couple of members here have their product. They make leather armrests , ebrake and shift boot covers. I've wanted them for a while but the price was hard to justify. Well they've discounted their prices on their website and will also give another 20% off for the group buy. This makes the price really reasonable. Group buy link: GI: Redline goods
I'm going to order the armrest and ebrake covers in the same colors shown in the pics. I hate the way my armrest always gets white from leaning on it!
Edit: Even if the group buy doesn't materialize the price on their website is still a good deal!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
tempting, but I'm happy with my current leather boots and armrest. Can't justify the cost at this point.

#11 ·
The stock boot isn't leather, not even certain if the armrest is leather; feels much thinner and pliable than leather, especially compared to the seats.

Just saw this earlier today and saw your name on there Warlord. I wanna jump on this but don't know what the final height of my shifter will be. You think I could get the stock height shift boot and trim it later if needed?

#7 ·
#5 · (Edited)

#9 ·
I was thinking black w/silver stitching to match the silver in the car. But I'm wondering if the silver would get dirty since I'll be leaning on it all the time. Hmmm, decisions!

#10 ·
Another option is to get black stitching with silver leather stripes.........but I think that would look way better if all 3 matched and u covered the 2 red/black panels on both sides of the dash with silver decals. I guess it's down to how much you wanna spend

#12 ·
No clue. I have an auto. I'm just gonna order the armrest and ebrake boot. Hey, check out my post over on M3F about the rear koni yellows. You'll have yours soon. I'm glad I discovered the problem and fixed it. If I had someone else do the install I'd probably be unaware there is a potential safety issue.

#18 ·
I just ordered black with matching stitching. Boring huh?

#19 ·
I ordered black with red stitching and light gray leather stripes......should match the interior and exterior of my car. They're probably gonna take forever to ship though....lots of items in that group buy.

#20 ·
That's gonna look good ! Hopefully they'll ship fast!

#23 ·
Here is a pic of my car with Black Leather and Silver stitching Redline shift boot, parking brake, and arm rest covers. If it helps anyone decide.

I've had them for a few months now and haven't really noticed the stitching getting dirty.

#24 ·
Looks great. You were the one that I was refering to when I said some people on this forum had Redline goods and liked them. That's why I jumped on this group buy when it came up. I'm pretty stoked, can't wiat to get them!

#26 ·
wish i couldve got in on this group buy, but theres a lack of money on my end :(

#28 ·
Only one floor mat. He's showing off his pedals. Is there a spleef I'm not seeing?

#29 · (Edited)
:Na_Na_Na_Na:

Ya I took the driver side weathertech out so you could see the dead pedal

#30 ·
Looks awsome. Now I gotta have them to. Your making me go broke Jackf.

#31 ·
LOL.... Sorry

#32 ·
I have quick ?'s, Jack.

Did you get the shift boot to be normal size or have a size reduction? I am deciding between the A6 leopard and one of the Type R knobs: how close to feel (shape only) and size would you say the big type r is to stock? Do the feel any vagueness from the shift gates with such a heavy knob?

Lastly, TWM says you can adjust the height of the shifter by 1.5 inches with just the knob. Did you keep it at stock height? If so how much do you think you would be able to lower it by?

I'm stuck between just getting a stock height boot, but kind of want to lower the height with a knob.

Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.