2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've been looming the forums for a while but I just paid off my 2015 5 door and haven't really wrenched on a car for a while. So I am curious to get some opinions from those of you who have lowered your M3 with keeping comfort in mind. I have researched that a good setup seems to be the koni SAS and pro-kit from eibach. I plan on taking this thing on road trips, not so much on track. I am planing on driving into the mountains around September and love the feel of this car. I am older and this is my DD so i am keeping comfort in mind more than lap times. If there are any other recommendations let me know.

thanks Guys

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,260 Posts
Eibach pro kit and Koni Special Active will make you very happy.
CK

Reactions: minsanity

·
Registered
10 Posts
I second CerealKiller's recommendation. Was also looking for something as a daily driver with improved handling and the koni sas + eibach combo is great. No rubbing/scraping either since the drop is pretty mild.

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,260 Posts
A Progress rear sway bar will make the car more fun to drive, but won't impact the ride comfort much.

Less rear body roll and less understeer as a result. Noticable handling improvement.
CK

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you guys for the info. I have had my time with the low, bumpy cars of my youth. I am more about function than style although its nice when it does both. I just grabbed a STS plate and rear motor mount from corksport. So than suspension will be addressed next. I plan on taking this on major road trips, cross state lines. So i want something that wont break my back but will perform when necessary.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,260 Posts
Nice. I love their RMM.

I also got their trans mount and that helped make shifting more precise. Good stuff.
CK

1 - 6 of 6 Posts