Hi @Tristan-cx5, I'm searching to make an upgrade, reading your post I want to ask you if I'm correct:If you update to the latest MZD firmware (FW) 70.00.352 NA (yours is 55.00.760 NA), you would loose the capability to install tweaks via USB. USB installing of tweaks is blocked since 59.00.502. To unblock it, you would have to do the serial access with ID7v2: www.mazdatweaks.com/id7 (as info the old serial access: www.mazdatweak.com/serial).
The three updateable things:
I would recommend to you the following steps to avoid serial access & keep capability to install AIO tweaks if you decide to do that in the future:
- MZD firmware version (yours is 55.00.760) via USB Stick FAT32 (use windows, not MAC)
- Music database = Gracenote (yours 00.05.00) via USB Stick FAT32 (use windows, not MAC)
- Nav-SD via Mazda Toolbox at your PC
1. Install ID7/Autorun tweak from AIO tweaks from www.mazdatweaks.com at your current MZD firmware version 55.00.760
2. Update MZD firmware: a) to 59.00.546 NA if you want to install AIO Android Auto tweak OR b) to 70.00.100 NA if you do not want to use AIO Android Auto (AA) tweak. Reason: AIO AA does not work at any FW 70.
Higher versions than 70.00.100 (like 70.00.335 NA and the latest 70.00.352 NA) will delete the ID7/Autorun tweak and you will loose capability to install AIO tweaks via USB.
Only install a FW that is for your region - I assume North America = NA N or called NA.
3. Install AIO tweaks if you whish to.
If you decide not to use AIO tweaks in the future, you can update to latest FW 70.00.352 NA.
Read the FW update PDF and stick to the word to it, as you might brick your MZD/CMU otherwise. All on your own risk. FW updates are inofficial, as Mazda only intends to let dealers do the FW updates.
CX-3 current firmware is 56.00.240 4A N
reading your steps I should do:
1. Install ID7 in my current firmware
2. Upgrade to 59.00.502 4AN (ADR)
3. Install AIO Tweaks as usual?
Is that correct?
Thank you in advance.