Hey gang. Is there any reason not to update my software with the latest official version? I am still reading through the information on the AIO tweeks (probably not the right terminology), and I haven't decided if I want to start down that road yet. Pretty daunting for a complete noob in this area. So, should I go ahead and install the latest version for now or is there a reason to wait until I figure out the AIO thing? Thanks!