2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just as the title says, i want some recommendations. or personal experience since i'm skeptical on buying some stuff now since they don't appear on what they say they are in descriptions.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Not sure what you're asking, but I had some in channel deflectors for our Subaru. Developed minor scratches on the glass and were as noisy as hell.
I removed them after a couple of years and sold them. Won't bother with deflectors again. Add nothing but noise

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what you're asking, but I had some in channel deflectors for our Subaru. Developed minor scratches on the glass and were as noisy as hell.
I removed them after a couple of years and sold them. Won't bother with deflectors again. Add nothing but noise
That's what I meant sorry, everywhere they have them listed differently. I do appreciate the feedback. Did not think about the wind resistance.

·
Registered
151 Posts
WELL Visors...made of polycarbonate, not acrylic... damn nice...have it on my '17 m3 hatch about 2 years already...blends in well...no regrets...bought it I think on ebay for $49.95 or $54.95 back then...don't look at any others...but compare with the appearances of others...one good feature is that for the driver's door, it does not block much vision when making a left compared to the first acrylic set I had for a few months from another brand. Attached with both hooks (2) per windows plus double sided tape.

Check out the installation for the 2014-2018 m3:

·
Registered
151 Posts
hawaiiguy - to my understanding, those are NOT in channel
true, but the in-channel ones are ugly in appearance...styling cues are plain jane

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll look into this and investigate. You have actual pics of your ride?

·
Registered
720 Posts
OEM

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I bought WeatherTech and I've had them installed for a few weeks now and haven't had any issues on my 2015 Mazda3.
I saw them, I see them for like 100usd.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
720 Posts
Already installed or did you do it?
I don't do anything on my car mechanically (it would cost me more to fix than to try). Other than LEDs, everything was done at the dealership before delivery. I had a 2014 leased (my first and only lease). I knew before I took delivery exactly what I wanted. In fact, the sales manager looked at me and said, "you want a Speed 3" and I said "yep".

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't do anything on my car mechanically (it would cost me more to fix than to try). Other than LEDs, everything was done at the dealership before delivery. I had a 2014 leased (my first and only lease). I knew before I took delivery exactly what I wanted. In fact, the sales manager looked at me and said, "you want a Speed 3" and I said "yep".
interesting, same way in a bit, some stuff i do not touch or do. other stuff im more comfortable like LEDS. etc. haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts