2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the article did not specify is this manual only seats or for power seats too?
I have no idea. Just posted the story I saw. You'll have to follow up and report back to the rest of us.

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
eh was not that concerned, just wondered if you knew off hand, my seats are fine, im not worried to much

·
Registered
41 Posts
I spent $450.00 bucks fixing my drivers seat track last year. Its a year later and the symptoms are back my seat will fluctuate slightly when i make a hard turn usually. So i brought it to the dealer and they said there is a recall and that i have to wait until they can fix it because they don't know when parts will come.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yes, I currently just checked as well. They are waiting for parts to come in. Hopefully by summer they will have parts ready for the recall fix.

·
Demon Spawn
758 Posts
anyone confirm if its manual or power seats yet?I have power, i have gotten no recall notices. I am registered with my local dealer as the owner of my cars vin. but hell they never got the hatch strut recall parts so im just saying f it

·
Registered
135 Posts
We are in for a long wait. I'm still waiting on Mazda to ship the 2011 hatchback struts that were Recalled back in Sept. 2016. Dealer still has not gotten word from Mazda when they will ship. It's almost June 2017, 10 months waiting. So seat rails most likely won't happen until late 2018 if they don't have the dough to get the Struts out.

FYI just received Recall notice from Mazda on the Hatch Struts 5-29-17

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just got my recall fixed and the seat sits really high now, even at the lowest adjustment for the height. It does raise and lower but its a good 1-2 inches higher than the passenger seat

does anyone have pics of their mz3 interiors handy? My drivers seat now sits higher than the center console, wasnt sure if thats correct or not.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm bumping this for an answer, has anyone got their seat recalled? Mines within the vin number and I haven't received a letter and my seat squeaks when turning corners.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts