2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on the ropes on weather I wanted to Debadge the mazda3 on the trunk of my sedan or rebadge it as an axela and also get some axela door sills and maybe an axela fuel door cover

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I'm thinking about rebadging mine as a Bentley. Why would you ask anyone for an opinion? What floats your boat? I did take off my SkyActiv badge and replace it with GT and did take the "3" off of the hatch. I think it looks cleaner and more OEM. That said, I also think debadging the rear looks good. It is hard to improve the great style of the new 3 in any event.

Reactions: sxwong

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I asked because it never hurt to know someone else's opinions in the end I'll do whatever floats my boat because it's my car just wanted to ask

I'm leaning more towards axela rite now

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I debadged the rear and replaced the Mazda emblem with the Evil M emblem.

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
I asked because it never hurt to know someone else's opinions in the end I'll do whatever floats my boat because it's my car just wanted to ask
Get used to those types of responses from the omniscient one here. No harm is meant or aimed. If you read hard & in between, you'll see the wisdom.:biggrin:

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Debadge on the sedan. Water marks & dirt on the badges bother me. I just have no choice w/ the hatch but leave mazda & the M on.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sedans don't have holes.
Hatchbacks do...cause we're holier than thou.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts