2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

261 - 280 of 305 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,444 Posts
Once again, these are generic parts. They are adjustable and so can be used on just about anything that uses this design. Search ebay and you'll see the same things listed for many different types of cars.

·
*The Electrician*
846 Posts
They are direct OEM replacements and are made specific for each wheel. 4 different part numbers. They are also made really really well... So well that they'll even work with my H&R springs installed and on the stiffest setting of the Progress RSB without making any noise or coming loose after getting thrown around.

Also, they are much stronger than the OEM end links (like twice as thick with a better designed ball joint and housing), they are not too expensive and can handle a ton more stress than the OEM's can. Super easy to work with and install too... compared to the adjustable end links.

Their marketing slogan is the "Problem Solver", to give you an idea of what I'm talking about.

They also are powder coated, which may be a big plus for you in Canada. Should resist corrosion a lot better than the direct metal GRP ones.

I keep a set as backups, just in case I ever need them again.
CK
My GRP's after 1 year.

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Can’t seem to upload the video on here because it’s too big? It’s only less then a minute long...uhgg this banging and clanking noise is really bothering me and it feels like something’s about to fall off the car.

·
*The Electrician*
846 Posts
Can’t seem to upload the video on here because it’s too big? It’s only less then a minute long...uhgg this banging and clanking noise is really bothering me and it feels like something’s about to fall off the car.
make it into a YouTube video and copy/paste the link

·
*The Electrician*
846 Posts
Something sounds loose that's forsure. Id be going back to the mechanic who installed it to have everything checked over.

·
Super Moderator
4,444 Posts
Not much to be gained with that video except something is making noise.
Now actually look under the car and see what it is.....
If you can't figure out how, take it back to the "mechanic" who screwed it up in the first place.

·
2017 Mazda 3 GT-M 2.0 120
54 Posts
Guys
I'm looking to get the progress rsb for my mazda 3 2017. Does anyone here knows a shop thst will ship it to the EU?
The carid and tunersport are out of stock.....

·
*The Electrician*
846 Posts
Guys
I'm looking to get the progress rsb for my mazda 3 2017. Does anyone here knows a shop thst will ship it to the EU?
The carid and tunersport are out of stock.....
You could try the progress site, that's where mine came from.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I just checked and amazon.com and carid.com are both out of stock. This site says they have 2 available.. free shipping in the domestic US, but they may also make international shipments? It's worth checking out.

CK

·
Registered
227 Posts

I messaged them about this but they haven’t replied and I wanted to ask if you can confirm to me that these will fit the rear jbr sway bar?
On their listing it also says “front, right, left” nothing to do with the rear?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I have them installed front and rear on my car and they work fine.

Only issue I've had is due to the rear sway bar being slightly off centered, which causes one of the top nuts on the end link to loosen and start rattling. It's pretty easy to re-center the bar and retighten things though.
CK

·
Registered
227 Posts
I have them installed front and rear on my car and they work fine.

Only issue I've had is due to the rear sway bar being slightly off centered, which causes one of the top nuts on the end link to loosen and start rattling. It's pretty easy to re-center the bar and retighten things though.
CK
Awesome thx guys I’ll be ordering a set now.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I'm about to get under my car again to reposition the Progress RSB.

I banged my rear passenger rim into a curb when getting off the freeway a couple weeks back.. I was being an idiot and trying to make my son laugh in the back seat instead of focusing on driving.. it slid the bar over to the driver side a little..only a couple mm from the looks of things, but it was enough to loosen up the top nut on the end link on the passenger side.

I think it's time to install the HardRace end links. I'm really curious to see how they perform.

I will update things after installing and driving on them for a bit.
CK

261 - 280 of 305 Posts