2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking into getting an upgraded Rear Motor Mount for my 2017 MZ3 2.0 Auto. Yes, I know NHV is giong to be increased, not too worried about it. I've been looking into options and I noticed that some of the Gen1/Gen2 guys use an e-Focus RMM with success. My quesiton is do we have any RMM options of that nature? The e-Focus RMM is $40 shipped (unconfirmed fitment on 2014+ AFAIK) so anything likewise to that would be cool. I will buy a Corksport RMM if I need to but would prefer not to spend $140 on one if I can get away with using something else with results.

Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm looking into getting an upgraded Rear Motor Mount for my 2017 MZ3 2.0 Auto. Yes, I know NHV is giong to be increased, not too worried about it. I've been looking into options and I noticed that some of the Gen1/Gen2 guys use an e-Focus RMM with success. My quesiton is do we have any RMM options of that nature? The e-Focus RMM is $40 shipped (unconfirmed fitment on 2014+ AFAIK) so anything likewise to that would be cool. I will buy a Corksport RMM if I need to but would prefer not to spend $140 on one if I can get away with using something else with results.

Thanks

The e Focus RMM will not fit 2014+ mz3/third gen 6/cx5. I have a hard race RMM hat in my opinion is perfect-in between Corksport and stock with felt improvement to throttle response. No added NVH apart from my exhaust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
@Scoobydew would you mind getting the link to the mazda 3 hard race rmm? i cant find it. just found the 2012-2014 cx5 rmm

That is the same one-I’ll provide the link later today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
158 Posts
Apparently the new CS RMM is much improved, not sure how response is though compared to Hard race. I was also thinking of picking it up to try out and see what i like more

·
Too Many Projects!
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Apparently the new CS RMM is much improved, not sure how response is though compared to Hard race. I was also thinking of picking it up to try out and see what i like more
the difference is that they changed it because the first version cracked, so the second version, the improved one has the same durometer but lasts longer

·
Registered
900 Posts
I have been thinking about one of the New CS ones as well. I wish i would have used that 10% off deal they had earlier this week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts