2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious how the rear washer nozzle is performing for people. I have a 2015 3 hatch.

I always forget to ask but whenever i use it the system kind of makes a whining noise and dribbles fluid onto the rear glass. I have to use several applications because it just runs down the window before the wiper can really get any work done.

I usually have the best luck but turning the rear wiper on full and then tapping the washer actuator a few times mid wipe to get a good cleaning.

Is this normal? I did some searching and found a similiar problem on the previous gen, no idea if this is normal or not for the latest car.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Sounds about right

Dribbles fluid onto the window and the wiper itself kind of spreads / smears it around, then a couple of wipes after the spraying is done and it's all clean (or as clean as it'll get)

Reactions: Davidval18

·
Registered
46 Posts
On my '16 HB GS it's a bit disappointing. Not enough pressure on the blade it seems and yes, the fluid just trickles out.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I get a good amount of fluid flow, but the wiper blade is only adequate at doing its job.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Sounds about right

Dribbles fluid onto the window and the wiper itself kind of spreads / smears it around, then a couple of wipes after the spraying is done and it's all clean (or as clean as it'll get)
That's exactly how it works for me as well. Perfectly explained :grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts