·
Registered
530 Posts
I picked this up last week.

Got it yesterday. Fits good.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I wonder how this would hold up/fit with the racing beat axle-back that I'm getting in a few weeks...
The picture shows some big looking exhaust tips, almost like the racing beat one. Looks pretty good with it so I think the racing beats will look good with this

·
Registered
530 Posts
I wonder how this would hold up/fit with the racing beat axle-back that I'm getting in a few weeks...
I will let you know next week as I am getting my RB axle back. Rear diffuser goes on tonight. I will take pics.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I was not able to mount it last night but I did snap a pic this morning. The lip does come shiny abs but I wanted to match the stock rear finish so I put two coats of plasti dip on it with no glossifier. Matches pretty close I think.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was not able to mount it last night but I did snap a pic this morning. The lip does come shiny abs but I wanted to match the stock rear finish so I put two coats of plasti dip on it with no glossifier. Matches pretty close I think.

Can't wait to see it on your car! Looking to get one myself. is that the one shipped from japan?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Can't wait to see it on your car! Looking to get one myself. is that the one shipped from japan?
It came from Taiwan. Box was jacked up but the lip was good.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Installed this weekend. 4 screws and two stock bolts and some 3m hold it in place. I would recommend getting some thinner 3m so there is no gap.

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
I'm less interested in it after seeing it in the wild like that...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts