2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously....... While parallel parking I managed to scrape a small bit of my right front wheel on a curb. I found an outfit that will refinish the wheel for a small charge but you would think I could manage a at least a week or two before scratching my 3.....:mad 1:

·
Registered
279 Posts
Seriously....... While parallel parking I managed to scrape a small bit of my right front wheel on a curb. I found an outfit that will refinish the wheel for a small charge but you would think I could manage a at least a week or two before scratching my 3.....:mad 1:
Seriously, better get it out of the way now haha.. I went through a bent rim and someone keying my car (within two weeks of each other) without a scratch on my car for the first 6 months haha!

Really sucks though... best of luck getting it repaired!

·
Bigcat40
7 Posts
Similar story. Picked up the 2012 MS3 on Dec 27 and must have run through a small chuck hole in my office parking lot as I found both left side wheels scatched significantly last Sat. Just going to live with it. Last time I had wheels redone was my '94 TT Supra about 6-7 years ago, $135/wheel.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I have already scratched my car like 3 times with my pocket knife, damn metal clip on the outside of my pants.. it happens man, not the end of the world.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts