2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today my new Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps arrived. Installation was straight forward and only took about 30 min. Fitment was perfect! I really like the way they look on the car, not to mention they will help reduce the amount pebbles that hit the sides of the car from the front tires… I'm sure the people driving behind me will appreciate it as well. Price is $127.99 for the set, and they are available in their standard colors.

Any way, here are some pictures for you guys.

John

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
:cool: Badass wheels. :cool:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Looks great man! Your car is looking very nice. :)

·
Registered
140 Posts
did you buy the decals separately or did they come with the muds... looks great btw:thumbup 1:

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
So today my new Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps arrived. Installation was straight forward and only took about 30 min. Fitment was perfect! I really like the way they look on the car, not to mention they will help reduce the amount pebbles that hit the sides of the car from the front tires… I'm sure the people driving behind me will appreciate it as well. Price is $127.99 for the set, and they are available in their standard colors.

Any way, here are some pictures for you guys.

John
Looks AWESOME. Very aggressive.

wonder if anyone will make em like how the subies are..
What do you mean? These look like all of the other Rally Armor mudflaps that I've seen.

·
Registered
93 Posts
that is sick!! I'm gonna have to get one of those after I tint my car next week!

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Thanks for posting pics... Ive been debating on grabbing these.... but cant decide. The price is a lot for 4 plastic pieces and some screws.... hmmmm

How long did the total install take? Also, how long did they take to arrive at your door after you placed the order?

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Also, how long did they take to arrive at your door after you placed the order?
I ordered mine on Monday the 14th and they were sitting in my office as of Friday afternoon (the 18th)...and that's NY to CA. Though I won't be in the office until Tuesday :crybaby 1:. Excellent shipping service IMO (Priority Mail).

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
I ordered mine on Monday the 14th and they were sitting in my office as of Friday afternoon (the 18th)...and that's NY to CA. Though I won't be in the office until Tuesday :crybaby 1:. Excellent shipping service IMO (Priority Mail).
Helpful info, thats good to hear. thanks! :clap:

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Anyone else have pics of the flaps installed? Please post

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Have you seen mine? (You can click the pic for more).

I just checked out the pics. THANKS! It looks awesome! Couple questions....
- How is the fitment? Is it like installing an OEM part? or is there some "fiddling" to do?
- Are those rallyarmor logos on them decals? or are they printed on? embedded in the plastic at all?

I emailed them and they have them in stock ready to ship. I think Im going to go for it even though 4 flaps of plastic are not even remotely close to the value theyre charging.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
- How is the fitment? Is it like installing an OEM part? or is there some "fiddling" to do?
Fitment is good...but there is defintely"fiddling". You've got to remove the rear fender liners and drill a couple of holes (not difficult but a bit time consuming). You've also got to detach a portion of the front fender liners in order to install a couple of plastic clips that the flaps will mount to. It's not hard to do but it's certainly not as simple as a couple of screws.

You can check out the install instructions on RallyArmor's site.

- Are those rallyarmor logos on them decals? or are they printed on? embedded in the plastic at all?
They're screen printed on...not embossed at all.

Hope this helps.

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to E.Tinker For This Useful Post: DarkSpeed3 (Today)

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Anyone else have pics of the flaps installed? Please post

Here you go...hope that helps.....but I guess E.Tinker's would give u a better idea since he's got black.

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Here you go...hope that helps.....but I guess E.Tinker's would give u a better idea since he's got black.
Its always nice to see them on different colors as well, thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts