2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good news you guys. The racing beat exhaust for the 5 door is on its way and should arrive mid-March. This is according to and email response I got from Racing Beat. No word if its a true cat-back or an axle back unit

·
Revolution Member
556 Posts
Good news you guys. The racing beat exhaust for the 5 door is on its way and should arrive mid-March. This is according to and email response I got from Racing Beat. No word if its a true cat-back or an axle back unit
Is there one for the sedan?
Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Is it the same exhaust set up as the mazda club sport3 at sema? From the looks of it, it fills in the exhaust cutout pretty nicely.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm almost 100% sure it will be an axel back.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think since the car shares so much with the cx5 and Mazda6 it's safe to say axleback. That would also give us a fair idea of how it looks and sounds. I wish I was on my computer so I can post links to the YouTube vids.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I hope this works. Its the cx5 2.5L with the exhaust.
On a side note I was under the car and it will most definitely be an axle back unit. While down there I applied Mothers Metal Polish to the tips and I love the results. Totally something I recommend for any one that wants a little more shine in the rear! :tongue:

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Revolution Member
556 Posts
it is, it was at night and recorded with a cell phone that you hear fall over half way though the video.
chris_top_her - Whats the name of the girl in your signature? Is she from bangbros/brazzers? If so I would like to look her up.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Cocksport? :blink 1: You mean Corksport? :cheesy:
Ha. We get that a lot.... jk, but occasionally on the phone when I call banks and such they are like.... "ummm.... can you spell that for me????" and the way they say it tells me that they are on the other side of the line thinking "Did he say CockSport??? What do they sell"

1 - 20 of 210 Posts