2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 852 Posts

·
BLUEDOG 69
50 Posts
the things this forum has information on... great!

I didnt have this come up yet but I sure I would eventually

thanks

·
F*ck a sunroof.
761 Posts
Every time I hear someone say this I think of the Chapelle Show skits "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong" LOL
HAHAHHAHAHAHA me too.... "I KEEPS IT REAL...... AINT DAT RIGHT SHORTY?...... UH....HA...AHHAHAHHAH"

·
Registered
278 Posts
Hey all

I'm planning on selling my wheel/tire assembly off my 2010 touring sedan as soon as I get it. If there are less than 400 miles on the tires, how much should I aim to sell them for?
Are they alloys or steel wheels? Anyone know if they'll fit on the 3 S models (clear the brake rotors)? These would be ideal for a winter set up once you replace the rubber.

I'm not in the market just curious (I live in San Diego).

·
Registered
3 Posts
blue led lights in 2010 mazda 3 s sport 5 door

hey guys, was wondering if these lights can be installed on a 2010 3 i touring sedan. my brother got the 3 s sport 5 door, and there is a blue glow coming from the door handles, and right above near the map lights. i see that in the i touring, there is a place where the light would come from, but not sure if all i have to do is install an led or if there is some sort of kit out there? not sure if theres a spot for it in the door handles, couldn't really tell

·
Insert Witty Title Here..
353 Posts
While we are on the topic of i-touring models. does anyone know if the car is already wired for heated seats? I have a bunch of wires running under both the driver and passenger seats, and there is a dummy plug that has wires where the front cig lighter is. I know that's where the heated seat buttons are mounted on the GT, so I was wondering if they just wired all the cars like that, just didn't add the buttons... also if the heating element is already installed on the seats... Here's to hoping!

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
hey guys, was wondering if these lights can be installed on a 2010 3 i touring sedan. my brother got the 3 s sport 5 door, and there is a blue glow coming from the door handles, and right above near the map lights. i see that in the i touring, there is a place where the light would come from, but not sure if all i have to do is install an led or if there is some sort of kit out there? not sure if theres a spot for it in the door handles, couldn't really tell
if it is possible... http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/2010-mazda-3-how-guides/2853-another-interior-ambient-lighting-thread.html

·
Registered
30 Posts
Quick Question on Bluetooth Audio

When you get a call and you had been listening to a CD, isn't the system supposed to pause the CD while you take the call, so that when you hang up, the CD resumes automatically from where you were last listening???

For some reason, I thought I remembered it doing that initially. I'll be on a call now and hang up and the CD's two or three songs gone already.

Am I just wishful thinking here or is my system broken???

·
353 Posts
Well, I went ahead and talked to the dealership's parts dept. and they looked at my vin # and assessed that I do in fact have all the wiring installed for the heated seats, I just don't have the switches or the heating elements in the seats. If I wanted to get them done with OEM parts, it would cost me about $350. I don't think I am going to do it because I am moving to Texas... then again... it still gets a bit chilly in the winter nights, I guess... haha. Gee whiz information for you guys.

·
Registered
30 Posts
On the topic of heated seats, best thing, man. And I already live in Texas. I used 'em this morning in fact. I'd always owned cloth interiors in the past and told my wife, after she proclaimed the greatness of such an option, that they seemed like the biggest waste of money.

I have since eaten those words (and many more - I am married, after all)....

·
353 Posts
On the topic of heated seats, best thing, man. And I already live in Texas. I used 'em this morning in fact. I'd always owned cloth interiors in the past and told my wife, after she proclaimed the greatness of such an option, that they seemed like the biggest waste of money.

I have since eaten those words (and many more - I am married, after all)....
haha, I was married once, I know exactly what you mean! :yes:

I have the cloth interior, so I wonder if the heating elements would get to hot, and be a potential fire hazard....hmmmm...

·
Registered
732 Posts
wonder if you could buy those seat parts off of Online Mazda Parts?

·
353 Posts
I know I can get them from the parts department. They told me that they outsource the job to a local shop that will do it for 350, but it would cost an extra $100-$200 for the OEM switches. I am just concerned about if they would get too hot for cloth seats. Would I need to upgrade to leather seats?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Every morning I back out of the driveway and hear a quick pop that sounds like it's coming from the wheel well. Heard it again today after the car was parked for a while and I left to go grocery shopping.

Only hear it on one side but can't remember which one at the moment. My wheel is probably only at about half turned or a tad more, definitely not at full lock.

Anyone experience something similar or have any idea what it is?

·
Registered
598 Posts
Every morning I back out of the driveway and hear a quick pop that sounds like it's coming from the wheel well. Heard it again today after the car was parked for a while and I left to go grocery shopping.

Only hear it on one side but can't remember which one at the moment. My wheel is probably only at about half turned or a tad more, definitely not at full lock.

Anyone experience something similar or have any idea what it is?
I have heard this a few times in the am.......

Does it seem to happen when you turn your tire before you pull away, and continue to turn the tire as you pull off the curb?

41 - 60 of 852 Posts