2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 852 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are a lot of threads with some minor questions that don't really merit too much discussion and sometimes I also have some questions about very minor things that I don't want to start an entire new thread for.

I'm starting this one as a place to ask these questions and keep them in a single thread.

I'll start it with my noob question:

What are those 2 plastic loops for that are on the top, back edge of the cargo compartment cover in the hatch?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
The hatch door presses against them when it's closed so the cargo lid doesn't pop up when you hit a bump.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I've got a question. There's a frosted lens in the glove compartment. Is there a light behind it. I can't pry it off to find out. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks :stupid:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Have not checked for myself but according to what i have read here the light in the glove box only works with the lights on and in order to change the bulb you ahve to remove the entire glove box which is only two screws. Someone correct me if i have stated anything incorrectly.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Thanks. Your right. I just searched and found that someone started a thread about that very same thing.

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
Why does my service technician break one of the battery box clips on every Mazda I've owned ?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
:biggrin: Not hatin, just keepin it real.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
:biggrin: Not hatin, just keepin it real.
Every time I hear someone say this I think of the Chapelle Show skits "When Keeping it Real Goes Wrong" LOL

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
where is that? i dont think its on mine

·
Senior Adventure Gamer
236 Posts

hatchback owners: does anyone know what this plastic shit is and if i can take it off? (back doors. and yeah, i know i gotta wash my car)
Sedan owner here, and I've got the same clear plastic thingys. Maybe on all 4 doors, but definitely at least 2 -- I can't quite remember. No clue what they're for.

1 - 20 of 852 Posts