2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions 3 in 1 Ceramic Detailer. It's super easy to use and works great in a pinch for an awesome clean. I had the bad luck of going to a touchless car wash quick that was nearby a week or so ago and the spray wax left serious swirls and fog all over my car after I dried it, with my microfiber towels I keep in the hatch, for some reason and I tried washing it again without drying it to see if there was any difference and it absolutely would not come off or correct so I ran to walmart quick down the street to see what products they had and settled on this and man I tell you what I'm seriously pleased that 12 dollars and 10 minutes of wiping the car down made such a difference

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
So I gotta say I'm pretty impressed with Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions 3 in 1 Ceramic Detailer. It's super easy to use and works great in a pinch for an awesome clean. I had the bad luck of going to a touchless car wash quick that was nearby a week or so ago and the spray wax left serious swirls and fog all over my car after I dried it, with my microfiber towels I keep in the hatch, for some reason and I tried washing it again without drying it to see if there was any difference and it absolutely would not come off or correct so I ran to walmart quick down the street to see what products they had and settled on this and man I tell you what I'm seriously pleased that 12 dollars and 10 minutes of wiping the car down made such a difference
Came out great! I had the same problem when I detailed my car last time and I was looking for a solution. I hope the Walmart by me has this because I'll definitely buy it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Came out great! I had the same problem when I detailed my car last time and I was looking for a solution. I hope the Walmart by me has this because I'll definitely buy it.
Yea, I've now gotten in the habit of like every 4-7 days cleaning the car with it just to keep it nice and clean since it works so well on both the glass and paint as well as chrome trim and it has great beading and sheeting abilities when it rains and looks awesome (until the water spots still dry on unfortunately 😅 but you just wipe them away with a clean dry towel) definitely one of my new favorite products. After watching a few videos I believe I'm also going to try the spray on wax from the same product line. Will report back if it does anything different. Meh might just report back anyway. I'm not on here a whole lot unless I'm researching something but maybe I'll become more active this way 😅 also as a side note I dont see any build up from using it so often so nothing negative to report so far

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yea, I've now gotten in the habit of like every 4-7 days cleaning the car with it just to keep it nice and clean since it works so well on both the glass and paint as well as chrome trim and it has great beading and sheeting abilities when it rains and looks awesome (until the water spots still dry on unfortunately 😅 but you just wipe them away with a clean dry towel) definitely one of my new favorite products. After watching a few videos I believe I'm also going to try the spray on wax from the same product line. Will report back if it does anything different. Meh might just report back anyway. I'm not on here a whole lot unless I'm researching something but maybe I'll become more active this way 😅 also as a side note I dont see any build up from using it so often so nothing negative to report so far
Yeah, give us an update whenever you can! Thanks for replying.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts