2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i had a few questions in regards to the 2014 mazda 3 GS. I cant get my memory card slot working for some strange reason. I tried it in 2 different computers and it seems to be working fine. I havent tried to change the format yet, i have a feeling it may be in NTFS, its a 16GB SDHC card. my seccond issue is the wifi.... what exactily is it used for? i managed to connect it to my wireless hotspot from my phone. Once connected it does absolutly nothing. any help on the 2 matters would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Hi i had a few questions in regards to the 2014 mazda 3 GS. I cant get my memory card slot working for some strange reason. I tried it in 2 different computers and it seems to be working fine. I havent tried to change the format yet, i have a feeling it may be in NTFS, its a 16GB SDHC card. my seccond issue is the wifi.... what exactily is it used for? i managed to connect it to my wireless hotspot from my phone. Once connected it does absolutly nothing. any help on the 2 matters would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
The SD slot of for navigation only. The hotspot was useless. It was intended to get traffic route changes when using GPS but Mazda never gave us the chance to use it. So it was later removed with updates. Though we did use it to get into the system to make changes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts