2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2014 Mazda 3 sport gs (i Touring model in USA). It only came with winters on oem 16 inch rims. I have looked at getting a 215/50R17 (RSSW Velocity) all season tire and a 17 inch (COOPER ZEON RS3-A) rim. My question is do theses options fit on this car.

·
Super Moderator
6,410 Posts
Hello everyone, I just bought a 2014 Mazda 3 sport gs (i Touring model in USA). It only came with winters on oem 16 inch rims. I have looked at getting a 215/50R17 (RSSW Velocity) all season tire and a 17 inch (COOPER ZEON RS3-A) rim. My question is do theses options fit on this car.
The answer is yes, if the rim has a 5x114.5 bolt circle and an offset of 40- 50mm it will fit.

New question- Do you really want those rims? Answer - No. They are fairly low quality and very heavy, probably gravity cast.:frown2: The OEM rims you have are a better choice. Have you looked at other options ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to keep the OEM rims for my winter set since they are a little beat up and have been over the last couple days been looking for other rims but have had little luck in finding anything in general as well as in my price range of 90-130 a rim. I will be leaving town for a month in 2 days time so would like to get something before i leave or I might just have to change out winter tires on OEM rims with all seasons.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts