2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Souza,

What do you have this installed in? Does it allow the addition of a back up camera? What steering wheel controls do and don't work? What's the one thing that you don't like about it? What's the best thing about it?

Looking at it on amazon, it looks pretty nice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for a car stereo for my mazda for a long time. After checking eonon and Xtrons, I finally decided to get Xtrons PST90M6M which has the DSP feature I want and the price is more reasonable.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Souza,

What do you have this installed in? Does it allow the addition of a back up camera? What steering wheel controls do and don't work? What's the one thing that you don't like about it? What's the best thing about it?

Looking at it on amazon, it looks pretty nice.
Answering for the record. I know some time has passed since it was asked.

I have a GA9363 installed in a Mazda 3 2010 2nd-gen, no-Bose

I added a back up analog camera and a USB front camera (DVR). Both supported natively by the device. Easy to install yourself.

On the steering wheel, media buttons work out of the box.The multi functional display buttons work as before (not change).
I have also modified the cruise control buttons to integrate with the head unit. Mine were not used. Some electronics work was required. See Repurposing unused steering wheel buttons as generic macros for an Android head unit | Arik Yavilevich's blog

con: Some times the wifi stops working. Will not turn back on. Have to restart the device to fix. Not frequent.

pro: everything else. Runs Android apps, Waze, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts