2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a little teaser of some R&D that we performed over the weekend. Lots of data and good information gathered to better serve the platform. A day at the track is always a good day.

Plus a little Forum repping.

Attachments

·
Banned
161 Posts
when when when

its obvious in the picture that those are aftermarket brakes. could you tell us when it will be available ?

if its still in development could you tell me what rim size is the one being used to test the brakes on ? what's the wheel size of the rim being used in the pic ?

·
Banned
161 Posts
Good to see!

Eager to see more suspension/braking products.

Ran into brake fade last night in the mountains :frown2:
I run into that problem 3 times in 1 week. any spirited driving can go out the window with STOCK BRAKES. bigger brakes are a must for 2.0 engine model.

·
Banned
161 Posts
the only brake options are brembo kit designed for mazda 6 and that's just overkill for over $3,000 ???

THIS SEEMS like the only acceptable brake option for the $$$$ when released, its almost certain corksport is preparing something good for a decent price, maybe $500-$1000

·
Banned
161 Posts
finally brakes ?

the only brake options are brembo kit designed for mazda 6 and that's just overkill for over $3,000 ???

THIS SEEMS like the only acceptable brake option for the $$$$ when released, its almost certain corksport is preparing something good for a decent price, maybe $500-$1000

·
Banned
161 Posts
big brakes

Just a little teaser of some R&D that we performed over the weekend. Lots of data and good information gathered to better serve the platform. A day at the track is always a good day.

Plus a little Forum repping.
could the engineer please give us an approximate completion date or when we can expect to see this (big brakes)

·
Banned
161 Posts
I called earlier I live in los angeles but am look forward to getting your new brakes I just wanted to confirm that rotors are sold directly through Corksport only

·
Registered
144 Posts
Couple of questions. How thick are the rotors? Will you be making anything for the rear? If someone wanted to paint the rears blue to match the front, do you happen to know what paint would match?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 33 Posts