2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be visiting Thailand in December (fun, work, and 2 root canals) and if time allows, want to visit shop (either Chiang Mai or Bangkok) which has Mazda3 aftermarket parts that might be unavailable in the United States. Any suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
431 Posts
for carbon fibre body and interior bits you best go see the lads at MZ Store for anything mechanical (engine/suspension/exhaust) it is mostly all imported and would be available in the US cheaper.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Oh another Portland person. but i agree with Cookie. I follow MZ store on the facebook and like there stuff. but they would also ship it if you ask.

·
Registered
118 Posts
for carbon fibre body and interior bits you best go see the lads at MZ Store for anything mechanical (engine/suspension/exhaust) it is mostly all imported and would be available in the US cheaper.
Does anyone know the location of the MZ store I'm having trouble finding it online. Thank you.

·
Registered
60 Posts
There's not a physical shop to visit.he makes the stuff and at his warehouse and ships them to whoever orders but there's no actual shop/storefront. I tried to go to the shop last year. I ordered the front bumper, hood, wing, and engine bay cover.
I'm interested to know what front bumper that is too. Kinda looks like the MZ1 bumper they have

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm interested to know what front bumper that is too. Kinda looks like the MZ1 bumper they have

It's their Mz bumber version 2. It was a good fit but not perfect. and their wasnt any clear way to mount the fog lights and turn signals to the new location. the sides didnt line up perfectly with the fenders and the nose area under the hood stuck out just enough that it needed some sanding down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts