2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
Keep us updated on the process. I've found Ken @ Sprint Auto Works to be a bit on the hard to keep attention side.

He quoted me, I kept the quote, now the price posted on the website is considerably higher than the quote - and he won't return communication...

So I've decided against going with air at this time.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I cant even find a shop that will install springs in Iowa.
If you have a bit of technical inclination you could do them yourself.......honestly they are not difficult more time consuming.

I have looked at air set ups as a fantasy, too expensive for me right now.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Keep us updated on the process. I've found Ken @ Sprint Auto Works to be a bit on the hard to keep attention side.

He quoted me, I kept the quote, now the price posted on the website is considerably higher than the quote - and he won't return communication...

So I've decided against going with air at this time.
I've had a problem with Kens attention but I got a great price match quote n i put it through the air management is In the mail

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
If you don't mind me asking - what did you end up paying for the front and rear set? No management. I'm curious if my quote is near what you ended up with.

·
Registered
508 Posts
If you don't mind me asking - what did you end up paying for the front and rear set? No management. I'm curious if my quote is near what you ended up with.
@Loud3 there are many vendors that will price match. Check out Royalstance and and bagriders. Airride doesn't have to be expensive. If you'd like to talk about prices or have any other questions I'm glad to help.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I went through them but the only place that actually has the bags for our vehicle that I found is sprint auto works known as because bags.. At least from what I found, honestly I was happy to get from anyone cuz everyone is good however I got the best deal through because bags and I only found that they had the bags for my 2014

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Loud the quote for the front and back is as follows...2300 however he gave me more of a deal on the management side like , upgraded compressor to 400 cc took off 125.00 and free shipping and upgraded to the seamless tank for free. Over and out 3335. Shipped

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
@Loud3 there are many vendors that will price match. Check out Royalstance and and bagriders. Airride doesn't have to be expensive. If you'd like to talk about prices or have any other questions I'm glad to help.

Only ONE person customizes air struts for our car right now. There is ONE bolt in kit, but the kit from #becausebags is a custom top mount on a 2nd gen kit setup... so you CANNOT effectively price match.

·
Achtung!
879 Posts

Air Force has struts available - as of yesterday. Don't know anything about their reputation, though. Would still prefer AirLift through #becausebags

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
So, I bit the bullet and ordered a setup from Air Force Suspension.

3-4 week lead time, so I think I'll be the first in the 'States with this setup.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts