2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 Mazda 3 S (NA - no mods). Some serious pulley bearing noise from the tensioner pulley. I get conflicting part numbers for that guy and was wondering what folks have used for this application? And actually, the tensioner itself has plenty of life still left in it -- it's the pulley itself that needs replacing (that is the part I am looking for specifically). Thanks.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,265 Posts
I have a 2010 Mazda 3 S (NA - no mods). Some serious pulley bearing noise from the tensioner pulley. I get conflicting part numbers for that guy and was wondering what folks have used for this application? And actually, the tensioner itself has plenty of life still left in it -- it's the pulley itself that needs replacing (that is the part I am looking for specifically). Thanks.
If your in NA.. the local mazda dealer parts can verify with VIN

·
Registered
74 Posts
Bearing 6203ZZ 17x40x12

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
301 Posts
The part number for the whole assembly is LFG1-15-980C. But the cost is pretty steep. $155!

Why not use an aftermarket part like this one for only $40 off Amazon instead of replacing only the pulley?
[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Febest-Mazda-Pulley-Idler-Lfg1-15-980C/dp/B00C6MSJ76[/ame]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts