2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've done some googling and searching on here and have come up with nothing. I'm thinking about getting the TRS LED Halos, and i dont know what diameters to get. I'd like to get a ring around the projector lens in the "pocket" of the shroud, and around the outside of the high beam reflector. The sizes TRS offers are 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 120mm, and 140mm. Does anyone have the measurements off hand, or is anyone whos working on their headlights willing to measure for me? I'm going to be pulling my lights open again soon to install a clear lens, and id like to install the halos at the same time to avoid having to do it all again.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn, nobody knows? i guess this will bump it for more visibility

·
Registered
209 Posts
The highest point on the highbeam reflector to the flat spot on the bottom of the reflector is 115mm.

Inner shroud will be 80mm, outer shroud will be 100mm. I'd go with the 100mm ones for the outer shroud. Bigger angel eyes look better than smaller ones.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The highest point on the highbeam reflector to the flat spot on the bottom of the reflector is 115mm.

Inner shroud will be 80mm, outer shroud will be 100mm. I'd go with the 100mm ones for the outer shroud. Bigger angel eyes look better than smaller ones.

Dude you're my hero. Haha. Thank you much. And I agree with you on the 100mm for the projector. That would definitely look better.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts