2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon guys

Since I got my MS3, Ive noticed that when downloading my phone book to the car, some phone numbers do not appear on the radios screen and I have to go directly to the phone to be able to call that specific phone number, what can this be? incomplete phone contacts! some are there on the screen, some are not!

Another issue Im having is that when I connect my galaxy s2 to the car, sometimes I have to disconnect and reconnect it because it only connects to media audio only.Some times it just disconnects the bluetooth connection and Im not able to answer calls on the car console. What can this be?

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow guys I can't believe it!
There has got to be a solution for this! I thought I was the only one with this problem but now i see that i aint the only one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just wondering...

Are some of your contacts saved to the sim card, and others to the phone? And has anyone noticed if there's a correlation between the contact list that downloads and what's saved where?

Steve

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
yeah, bazza is right with the whole sim card vs. on the phone. where you save the phone numbers could affect if they will pair with the bluetooth. I've never had a problem with the iphone connecting. usually takes about 10 seconds or less and everything is connected.

I also put the main numbers I use into the bluetooth so when I make a call, I can just say "call" and then name the name. instead of picking up my phone. both hands are on the wheel still.

if all else fails, eliwwjd, go to the dealership and they should help you out. that's what my dealership told me.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok guys so where should the contacts be saved so when pairing, they show on the cars screen?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts