2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have my bt phone connected to the car...when i was talking to my wife..she told me that i need to speak louder. but i already talk fcking lound. the car is not running. i tried couple time...still the same problem. maybe the mic need to replace? or i did something wrong? 2011 ms3. sorry for my so so english.

·
Registered
596 Posts
they are all a piece of shit anyways, your car is under warranty, if you think there is an issue take it to the dealer

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i took my car to the dealer...the tech guy test it front of me with his iphone...and i was fine...i am using samsung infuse.

·
ZERO 26T
45 Posts
Mine seems to work well with my DroidX, even while driving with the windows open. Nobody has ever complained anyway...

·
Registered
67 Posts
No problems with my DroidX either.

Speaking of the mic...where exactly is it? There are times when I want to talk louder for emphasis, but I don't really know where I should be leaning and yelling at.
I'm sure it's in the manual somewhere, but that's in my car 2 blocks away and would require getting up and walking ALLLLLLL the way over there in the rain.

·
ZERO 26T
45 Posts
No problems with my DroidX either.

Speaking of the mic...where exactly is it? There are times when I want to talk louder for emphasis, but I don't really know where I should be leaning and yelling at.
I'm sure it's in the manual somewhere, but that's in my car 2 blocks away and would require getting up and walking ALLLLLLL the way over there in the rain.
It's located in the cloth speaker grille in the center of the dash (no speaker if you don't have the Bose system, but the grille is there).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts