2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
share more information, what version did u originally had? what version did u use?

i assume you are french so you should have used the EU variant.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had something similar happen (screen looked like your picture #3 ) after trying to update the map. First time through I didn't really know what to expect, I wasn't really watching it either. Turns out the download/install process for the SD card must not have finished. I repeated the process and it started up at 50% instead of 0% this time. It dropped out again when it got to 80%, I repeated the process again and this time it finally went to 100% and the nav worked fine after that.

·
Registered
306 Posts
his navi work, and this had nothing to do what kind or version of firmware he did updated or downgraded... the issue he had done the update while SD CARD inserted, take out the card and put it in TOOL BOX at PC you will be fine.

·
cheevish
51 Posts
Hi
After updating my mazda 3 mzd connect to new version my navigation system didn't work
like you can see in pictures bellow

Can you help me please ?
Dear . please advice below things to help you.

which country u r into.

whats the new updated software version.

please try to upload the same sd card content and share the link to check.

·
cheevish
51 Posts
I had something similar happen (screen looked like your picture #3 ) after trying to update the map. First time through I didn't really know what to expect, I wasn't really watching it either. Turns out the download/install process for the SD card must not have finished. I repeated the process and it started up at 50% instead of 0% this time. It dropped out again when it got to 80%, I repeated the process again and this time it finally went to 100% and the nav worked fine after that.
this happens in copied/patched SD card due to change of software version.

please PM for the solution and i will help you out to sort that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts