2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning. I am new here and my daughter is having trouble with her Mazda. Her battery when dead and her boyfriend put in a new one but hooked it up wrong and after fixing the terminals the car would not start. She had several people look at it and some telling her the ECM is bad. She had one person come look at it and got it started but she has no power steering no electric in the car and when you go to drive it it hardly moves. She went out and got another ECM and installed it and had someone come over to program it and said there is no power in the old plug under the steering wheel. And the car would not start again. They put the old ECM back in and car started but again same issues as before. Now her boyfriend is not that mechanically inclined but I am the problem is I am 200 miles away. Any ideas what the issue can be? Please help so she can get back on the road. Oh she just bought the car with her own money 4 weeks ago and it has around 80,000 miles on it. Thank you in advance

1 - 1 of 1 Posts