2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Y'all!

I'm a Mazda guy at heart, I currently have an RX-8, and two Miata's. I'm looking at replacing my daily Miata with something bigger (wife is requiring that my next car have 4-doors...), but still fun to drive. The Mazda 3 is one of the cars on my list, and I'm here to gather as much information as I can.

For now I'm going to read, lurk, and learn as much as I can, but if I end up getting a 3 I'll be more active.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
heh, I was trying ask about how he handled his current situation because I was thinking about getting a miata :p
It's never really been an issue for me, but 95% of the time I am by my self commuting to work and I have a truck for when I know ahead of time that I need to pick up something big. I have been known to strap boxes to the trunk lid when necessary, and I have brought lumber home by dropping the top and sticking them down into the passenger footwell.

A Miata can make a great daily, but if it is your only car you will have to get creative occasionally.

·
Registered
16 Posts
It's never really been an issue for me, but 95% of the time I am by my self commuting to work and I have a truck for when I know ahead of time that I need to pick up something big. I have been known to strap boxes to the trunk lid when necessary, and I have brought lumber home by dropping the top and sticking them down into the passenger footwell.

A Miata can make a great daily, but if it is your only car you will have to get creative occasionally.
You've inspired a google search which led me to this blog: Stuff on my Miata :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.