2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In another thread a discussion came up about having a mid-west meet over the summer. I suggested Road America in Wisconsin!

We should get some information about potential days and times! After we get suggestions we can make a poll and see what the majority wants!

Lets make this happen!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
162 Posts
June 24-27 is also the SCCA Chicago Region event which would be cool too!!!
Sounds good to me. I'll guess we'll have to wait and see how much interest we can get.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Im down but not sure I wanna drive very far! If anyone wants to save and have a ride-along let me know!
Creepers need not apply!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im down but not sure I wanna drive very far! If anyone wants to save and have a ride-along let me know!
Creepers need not apply!
Driving is the best part of the meet!!! Plus creepers always apply... that's what they do!!! LOL

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats true, lol.
If you invite all creepers to ride along they won't show up since creepers like to stay incognito! :sneaky 1: LOL

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump

I'd rather have a relevant thread showing rather than some jackass's spam thread!

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What about August 19th-22nd for the AMLS races. Really cool race to watch, would be a lot of fun!
That sounds like a plan to me! I'm down for any type of meet and great right now!

·
Registered
15 Posts
well i was planning on going to the ALMS meet anyways. I have to be in indy for the MotoGP race there all weekend as a secondary date/location. If you've never seen a MotoGP race, esp at indy motor speedway, its pretty fantastic.

·
Super Moderator
602 Posts
I would be down for an august meAT!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts