2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok everyone I just got off the phone with DG Motorsports. I dont know if you know these guys but there the first one's who created a gen 1 speed AWD conversion. Anyway they have parts for Gen 1 speeds and like 1 thing for Gen 1 3's. Well thats besides the point, the Owner told me to email him with what were interested in and that he will let me know how many people he needs to start the projects! You can check out there website if you want to see what they offer on other cars.
DGM Home Page

Put up the ideas and after a week or so I'll add a poll which you can choose multiple items.
Once again this will be for Regular Mazda 3's (sedan and hatch) and Speed 3's

Also got off the phone with Rally Innovations and CPE there good to go with creating products for us
If anyone is interested in a rally bar let me know it would look this this

Anyway here goes for me!
If one day I can track this car I would love a wing or a trunk that is CF and has a curved lip to it already.Kinda something like this

Rear diffuser kinda like this one just wish they had one for the sedan

A new kind of front lip that has canards or canards to add to the bumper. (Always been a fan of Voltex products)
Kinda something like this

Ok update for 12/28/12

Ok just got off the phone with Bell Engineering and there very interested in creating a turbo system for the 3! Need someone in the San Antonio, Texas area who can stop by there shop for some ECU testing and visual inspection.
http://www.bellengineering.net/

·
The One
54 Posts
front lip for 2012 and either a new hatch spoiler or an extension of some sort.
I definetly 2nd the front lip idea for the 2012 bumpers. New and different rear valence add-on/diffuser would be sweet also...

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really people not that much interests in a company that can provide new items or things not seen yet on our cars!

·
Hai Guyz C:
774 Posts
Diffuser! Would be so sick

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Body mods are cool and all, but I really wish someone would come out with an accessport type solution for us N/A folks.
Definitely. Run some 89 91 or 93 tunes.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
255 Posts
Access port would be nice I'd take a custom hood to go with that diffuser too.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well Im working on one thing at a time guys. Ill give a call or stop by CPE since there kinda next door and see what they say

·
Zoom - Zoom
53 Posts
wheel flair look....
front lip....
diffuser...
aftermarket close to OEM windguards( sunroof, window)
different style hoods...

i know we have corksport for a lot but if more companies offered more parts it would cut cost down on our end. i used to be a Neon guy back in the late 90's early 2000's. there was a slew of companies making parts so it really drove down the price for things

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If they make lights, AFTERMARKET HEADLIGHTS/TAILLIGHTS!!!!
There is not a single company that has made lights for the mazda 3.... Makes me see $$$
I just told you guys I found also a company that would do lights and there gonna get on the forum and take suggestions. Check the aftermarket headlight/taillight thread

1 - 20 of 217 Posts