2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
New member here. Used to drive a turbo FC rx7 and after a few years in the Honda scene, hoping to get back into a Mazda soon. Thought some people may be interested in seeing a possible oem lip kit by Mazda set for display at the SEMA show this week.

Simple style much like the one currently available on the mazda 6. Nice, either way. I personally want to see a better looking rear spoiler on the hatch.

Attachments

·
Silver Surfer
2,904 Posts
It will take some time for companies like autoexe to make stuff then you can import em or wait till a company replicate them... This might take like 6 months to a year to happen... Or if the demand is high the exterior kits will starts showing up in couple of months

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
I'm hoping that there will be more aftermarket support for the genpee's

·
Registered
244 Posts
the lips, and side skirts as well as covers for the side view mirror are coming out soon from Mazda, they teased some pics awhile back. No idea when they are coming out.

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
^ I wish there's a body color one. The black lip kit looks nice but maybe just that video but hard to see sometimes lol

Anyways, I think that girl likes the car, don't know what she's saying but she sounds excited lol

·
Registered
348 Posts
^ I wish there's a body color one. The black lip kit looks nice but maybe just that video but hard to see sometimes lol

Anyways, I think that girl likes the car, don't know what she's saying but she sounds excited lol
From my limited Japanese, she's definitely stoked about the HUD display. :thumbup 1:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts