2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Group Buy - SPC rear camber arm LOWER PRICING!!!

Hey all,

While shopping to get rear camber arm for my 3, need to get rid of the extra rear camber added after I dropped, I contacted Street Unit and they would do a group buy for us.

Basically,

Pricing per pair, free shipping!!!

1-5 people - (169$)
6-10 people - (157$)
11+ people - (145$)

How it works:

Have people place orders in our system using the "Pre-Order/Pay Later"
payment option.

If everyone can wait 30 days, we will see how many people can get their pre-order submitted in that 30 days, and whatever number it is, we will adjust the pricing accordingly.

Then, we will tell whoever is in charge of the group buy that we have adjusted everyones invoices, then they call, or login to apply their payment, then we can ship :)

Let me know who is interested.

SPC Camber Arm: MS3, Mazda 3

CONFIRMED PRE-ORDER

1) carlos
2) DomTheGhost
3) Anonymous
4) naoandlater
5) Rel3ntless

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I found these later today...should have dig a little deeper maybe. Just got too excited when I compared with what retailer charge here in Canada :blush 1: Sorry!

Too bad for SU then...for those interested THMotorsports quoted 169$ shipped. I guess that they will offer that price to everyone, just need to contact them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
On the web site it prices these at 109, cheaper than any of the discount options
That's per piece though. So $218 per pair like the OP said.

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Street Unit GB - LOWER Pricing

See the changes...that's a far better deal!

Pricing per pair, free shipping!!!

1-5 people - (169$)
6-10 people - (157$)
11+ people - (145$)

How it works:

Have people place orders in our system using the "Pre-Order/Pay Later"
payment option.

If everyone can wait 30 days, we will see how many people can get their pre-order submitted in that 30 days, and whatever number it is, we will adjust the pricing accordingly.

Then, we will tell whoever is in charge of the group buy that we have adjusted everyones invoices, then they call, or login to apply their payment, then we can ship :)

SPC Camber Arm: MS3, Mazda 3

·
Registered
1 Posts
2010 ms3 rear camber arms

Hey Carlos. Read your post on the group buy for the rear camber arms for 2010 mazdaspeed3. I am interested in the group buy. I will buy them. Let me know when and what I need to do.

Thanks
Rohan Rusolen
[email protected]

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Carlos. Read your post on the group buy for the rear camber arms for 2010 mazdaspeed3. I am interested in the group buy. I will buy them. Let me know when and what I need to do.

Thanks
Rohan Rusolen
[email protected]
Simply place the order on their web site as per the instructions they gave (see my initial post). GB will last 30 days, following this they will adjust everybody's invoice depending on the ammount of orders they received and they will start shipping.

Hope this help!

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
You guys should start a list of who has ordered so you can compare it with the final price you are charged. Not saying that SU would cheat but a list doesn't hurt to keep em honest.

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You guys should start a list of who has ordered so you can compare it with the final price you are charged. Not saying that SU would cheat but a list doesn't hurt to keep em honest.
Certainly, that's what I'll do when I'll get confirmation from others...so please let me know who as ordered.

So far,

#1 Me

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok guys,

I contacted SU, a few orders have come through so far. Any that I'm aware of though.

GB will last until Feb 15, keep them coming!

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I've just ordered mine. Pretty good discount over the original price.
Thanks for letting me know, I started the list in the original post.

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you want it faster, Autoanything sells for roughly the same price (with their usual 15% discount+free shipping) for the Eibach kit, exaclty the same as SPC (even says SPC on the parts).

I searched and it sounded like the Speed kit will put the camber back to stock for lowered non-speed cars. If this is true, I would have gone this route. The SPC kit is very difficult to adjust.

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good to know but I'm not in a hurry to get them.

As for adjustability, everything will be done in a professionnal shop, I'm not too concerned.

Thanks for sharing.

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very calm here...:sad 1:

Only 1 week remaining to the GB.

Need a few more orders to bring pricing down...

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Last chance!

GB is ending tomorrow.

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
5 orders so far, the next one will make the kit to ship at 157$...

·
So Far So Good
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
To whom it may concern here is the reply from SU regarding the GB.

We got less than 5, but i'll give you the 6-10 price.

And i'll take it down to $155 for the pair.

Whoever put in the pre-order tell them to login and apply their payment method and i will charge them accordingly and ship accordingly.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts