2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really could use someone that knows something about custom or audio setups. i have no idea what im doing and two guys have already messed it up. So that being said, 2015 Mazda 3 i Sport. Sedan. Currently i (obviously) have the stock receiver ) 2x6.5" JBL GX603' s in front Rockford Fosgate Prime 145, and also an amp -Alpine MRP-F300 4-Channel 300 Watts Amplifier. Now if i add this converter deal is that all i need? it's CALLED AudioControl LC7i. i guess, the best bang for buck? i know hothing about sound systems, converters, any of this. Also i'm pretty sure this is only one i can get before friday, i've purchased everything else already. I'm bringing it to best buy on friday at 1. All of this cost me 300$, So i think i did ok. amp was 59$, RF, 39$, JBL, 79$, plus if i get the LC7i its at 109$ on Amazon

AudioControl LC7i Black 6-Channel Line Output Converter with Bass Restoration

Do i need anything else other than speaker wire? i have all the RCA hookups and one 2x17 ft. 12 gauge RCA male to male wires, with a 4 female to male splitter. what else? lol i'm sorry i know it's a lot, but hey gotta start somewhere. thank you to anyone/everyone in advance for their responses.

·
Working Class Hero
3,653 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Since this is the intro section, you should get better results posting your question in the appropriate subforum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts