2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

PlasmaGlow xenon bulbs

2K views 11 replies 3 participants last post by  Ro7orkopf 
#1 ·
I ran these in the past and really liked them so I ordered a set of highs and lows today. I will be posting up pics once I get them in. Also If anyone is interested in them I found a coupon code over at the toyota tundra forums that give %20 off so normal price is 39.99 a set I got both sets for like $63. coupon code is = electric

#5 ·
I will be sure to do that. They will be in sometime next week. If they are the same as they were 8 years ago they are awesome. and that 10 year warranty is nice.

#6 ·
I didn't see any pictures of the bulbs themselves, are they color coated? It'd be cheaper to go with H9's but they won't be as "white" in color.

#7 ·
Yeah they are color coated. I realize they are not the most optimal thing out there but they are just as bright as stock and blue :) well they were on my '99 S10 and they have a 10 year warranty. hopefully Ill have them in monday or tuesday

#8 ·
Except you won't be able to see as well if they are blue in color. If I'm spending money on lights(which I do quite a bit haha), I want to exceed the bulb I'm replacing in one form or another.

#9 ·
I actually think quite the opposite the blue reflects really well off of animals like deer which we have a LOT of. I have ran them in the past and really liked them like I said before. I wish i could get a factory HID setup but shew thats not happening.

#10 ·
Well what you think is wrong. The human eye isn't adept to perceiving things in the color blue very well. It fatigues your eyes more quickly for trying to focus more.

#11 ·
@Ro7orkopf If you dont like it then please do not hijack my thread I will be installing these tonight and posting pictures. Thanks :)

#12 ·
I'm just simply spreading information for anyone who is searching on the topic. There's a lot of misinformation and misconceived notions about lighting out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.