2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm new to this forum just signed up today, but it seems like a great community.

I'm thinking about getting the 2012 Mazda 3 iTouring w/ Skyactiv and moonroof/bose sedan.

I wanted to know, what would color would you choose the Black Mica or the Graphite? I really love both colors but I can't seem to choose, and I haven't been able to find many pictures on both colors so I can't really compare.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I personally really like the graphite because if your into painting/vinyl it's a neutral color that you can do alot with. I personally have painted all the trim pieces and headlight housings blue on my graphite. And I love the way it looks. If you'd like I can link to my pics to show you. The black mica is a very sharp looking paint as well so it all comes down to personal taste and what kind of look your going for. Hope this helps a bit :) and good luck on the purchase and welcome to the community!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally really like the graphite because if your into painting/vinyl it's a neutral color that you can do alot with. I personally have painted all the trim pieces and headlight housings blue on my graphite. And I love the way it looks. If you'd like I can link to my pics to show you. The black mica is a very sharp looking paint as well so it all comes down to personal taste and what kind of look your going for. Hope this helps a bit :) and good luck on the purchase and welcome to the community!
yes please! I would love to see pictures, thank you for helping out, this has been troubling me for a while now

·
Registered
437 Posts
http://mazda3revolution.com/forums/97453-post4.html

theres the link for my pics. if you want i can also post some more clean outside pictures tomorrow when ive put all my badges back on :tongue: paint was stripped so i redid them. let me know if this helps.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oooh nice, they look pretty sick, I've been looking at the threads of people showing their cars, and I think I'm getting sold to the black. Although I think I will have to clean the car more often =D. Black with tints and led interior kit, man sounds amazing already. Thank you anyways for your help! This forum is great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think the black looks good. I'm biased though mines red and black. Havoc say he's glad to help. We're painting mirror caps currently.
Any plans for paint themes yet?

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a black one. I wanted it for its low-vis status, but I honestly think they look better in the gray. It shows off the curves better.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just bought the black, loving it!!! Going to throw some tints on it, some HIDs and an Interior light kit!!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Just bought the black, loving it!!! Going to throw some tints on it, some HIDs and an Interior light kit!!!
Congrats bud!

·
Registered
437 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Congrats on the purchase post some pics of your cars!

·
Registered
5,839 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to put up pictures, but this is what I have so far, I'm no photographer, I just used a simple point and shoot so don't judge my crappy camera work ><!!

I threw some tints all around, added interior light kit, HID 5000s.

Tell me what you guys think please :)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Nice ride! What % tint is that?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts